Below are the declarations for February 2011- Feel free to re-phrase these prayers, print, use & share with others!
- Father, In accordance with your Word in Isaiah 26:3, today I will keep my eyes, heart and thoughts focused on you in ultimate trust; because only then can I experience your perfect peace.
- Father, I commit all the work I will do today to you, believing that you will order my steps according to your Word(Proverbs 16:3, Psalm 37:23a).
- Father, remind me of your truth in Proverbs 18:21, that life and death are in the power of the tongue; and so help me to caution my speech, so it can be for the building up of others(Ephesians 4:29b).
- Father, remind me through the day- regardless of the circumstances I encounter, that anger and worry are not of you(Psalm 37:8).
- Father, like you told Joshua multiple times, please remind me at any lonely point of the day, to stay strong and be of good courage because you are with me and will never leave or forsake m